Wednesday, September 29th 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET
LinkedIn Live: Engineer a Data Mesh that Benefits Business and Technology
Join leading data experts for a LinkedIn Live event “Engineer a Data Mesh that Benefits Business and Technology.” The live virtual event on Wednesday, September 29th at 12:00 PM ET/9:00AM PT will take a real-world approach to implementing a Data Mesh.
Find out why a Data Mesh is trending for innovative companies and how your organization can:
- Gain the inherent agility associated with Data Mesh
- Have loosely coupled teams focusing semi-independently on their specific business areas
- Create significant value when performing analysis at an enterprise level
- Optimize data that becomes a key product, managed by a domain
- Choose from multiple ways of deploying schemas within a Data Mesh
Speakers will include Stephen Brobst, CTO for Teradata; Ron Tolido, EVP, CTO, and Chief Innovation Officer for Capgemini; and Claudia Imhoff, President, Intelligent Solutions, Inc., and Founder, Boulder BI Brain Trust. The event will be moderated by Chris Twogood, SVP of Global Marketing, Teradata.
No need to register! Watch the live video on our LinkedIn feed on Wednesday, September 29th at 12:00 PM ET/9:00AM PT: https://www.linkedin.com/company/teradata/post
An Engineering Approach to Data Mesh
In this article, Stephen Brobst, CTO for Teradata, and Ron Tolido, EVP, CTO, and Chief Innovation Officer for Capgemini, share how to balance different design patterns and create separate schemas for each domain to implement a successful Data Mesh that enables a data-powered enterprise.