Learn about Teradata in the Cloud Overview, Products, Benefits, Success Stories, Partners, Resources, and Contact.
Data Warehousing and Analytics in the Cloud
Cloud deployment offers ease-of-use benefits including subscription pricing and the freedom to focus on business value rather than on infrastructure.
Pick from private cloud, our purpose-built managed environment, or the public cloud (Amazon Web Services or soon Microsoft Azure). Whatever you choose, you’ll enjoy the same industry-leading software found in our on-premises data warehousing and advanced analytics solutions.
Cloud Deployment Options
- Private Cloud – Deploy quickly and easily with low cost using your organization’s in-house virtualization environment.
- Managed Cloud – We’ll set up and manage the infrastructure for you. Just bring your data and a DBA! See subscription pricing.
- Public Cloud (AWS Marketplace) – Deploy quickly with AWS resources. Use the same software as in our on-premises systems.
- Public Cloud (Azure Marketplace) – Combine Teradata software and Microsoft resources for powerful data warehousing. Coming soon!
- Managed Cloud – We’ll set up and manage the infrastructure for you. Rapidly discover new insights in your data!
- Managed Cloud – We’ll set up and manage the infrastructure for you. Massively scalable for all data types. Ingest everything!
Cloud services eliminate the need to purchase expensive infrastructure. Subscription-based pricing provides greater cost control.
Launch in Days not Months
Traditional on-premises projects can take months to launch. Not so with cloud, which can literally cut months into days.
Enterprise-Ready for Production Workloads
Our cloud deployment options feature the same industry-leading Teradata Database and Aster Analytics software as our engineered on-premises systems.
Agility, Flexibility and Scalability
Fast provisioning, elastic computing power, and massively scalable data storage provide a superior level of convenience.s
Speed, Stability and Security
Cloud technology has advanced to address the sophisticated performance and security needs of enterprise customers.
Many companies have made Teradata their choice for enterprise data warehousing and enterprise analytics in the cloud. Here are a few; click on the logos and the links below to learn more.
The large, powerful partner network Teradata wields for on-premises systems has expanded to include cloud-based services. Click on the logos to learn more details.
Cloud Ecosystem Partners