AI & Data Engineering: The AI & Data Engineering Offering, helps clients turn data into a significant strategic asset so they can fuel innovative AI-enabled solutions across the enterprise. Within AI&DE, services are organized into two Market Offerings:
- Data Modernization & Analytics (DM&A): Design, implement, and operate large scale data and analytics programs that promote organizational intelligence, provide embedded capacity, and implement as-a-service based subscription models at scale. Sub-offerings include Data Platform Architecture & Enablement, Cloud Data Analytics, and Data Management and Enablement.
- AI Insights & Engagement (AI&E): Generate insights to catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms, delivered increase profitability, catalyze growth, improve stakeholder engagement and reduce service delivery costs. Sub-offerings include Edge AI, Conversation AI, Vision AI, Tailored AI Solutions, and Unlimited Reality.
Hybrid Solutions + Incubations: Hybrid Solutions + Incubation (HS+I) team is responsible for developing, managing, scaling and operating a suite of assets, data and new businesses that address our clients’ issues in Strategy & Analytics. Our FY22 asset portfolio is divided into two distinct buckets:
- Asset Based Business: Typically a proprietary asset wrapped around a set of complementary services and capabilities. These businesses are incubated in HS+I and are delivered in conjunction with the other S&A Offerings: Strategy, Analytics & Cognitive (A&C), and AI & Data Operations.
- Stand Alone Assets: Designed to enhance or optimize client engagements. Our stand-alone assets are dived into asset families, one for each Offering within Strategy & Analytics.
AI & Data Operations: AI & Data Operations provides the support clients need to scale and run their AI and data operations with dedicated data ops, machine learning and intelligent automation capacity on demand—or any mix of people with technology. So with us, they can continuously develop, innovate, scale, automate and operate in ongoing service of critical business outcomes. Within AI&DO, services are organized into three Market Offerings:
- Data Ops: Administer day-to-day operations with DevOps’ features tied to managing data foundries, data applications and data production systems including data pipeline, data curation, data management and data delivery.
- Intelligent Automation: Leverage robotic and intelligence automation technologies to reimagine busines processes, augmenting human workforce with an AI-enabled digital workforce.
- ReadyAI™: Maximize the full portfolio of capabilities and services needed to help accelerate and scale the AI / machine learning / advanced analytics journey—from data to insights.