Learn new use cases from thought leaders who are finding innovative applications for data and analytics.
Session 1: Making the Move:Teradata VantageCloud
Speaker: Renée Baxter, Director, IT Data Services, Horizon Healthcare Services
Session 2: Inventory Quality & On-Time Tire Delivery Modernization/Optimization using Machine Learning and Spatial Analytics on Vantage
Speaker: Ulbricht Sylvestre, Director - IT, Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Platforms, TBC Corporation
- Never trust Row Counts when handling data
- Improving the ability to track data quality for accurate decision making
- Handling complex data scenarios with imputation, perturbation, and descriptive statistics
- Integrating with Alteryx and Data Science toolset to blend Spatial data and ML model output
- ROI & Trust of introducing Analytics in the Data Pipeline
- Measuring performance of business process post-deployment and customer feedback
- Measure the number of support incidents before and after for data accuracy, and data availability post-deployment
Session 2: Journey to the Modern Architecture
Speaker: Peter Singla, Lead Database Administrator, Charter Communications
Learn how Charter has addressed the inherent costs and challenges of an on-premises system by migrating data and analytics into a modern architecture in AWS, extending an infinite reach of data and remote systems, elasticity and scalability of cloud resources, agile business continuity, and integration of cloud services.
This session will discuss how the Modern Architecture on AWS expands Charter's analytic capabilities accessing data from cloud object storage using Native Object Store (NOS), applies Machine Learning capabilities inside the Vantage Analytic Engine using the Vantage Analytic Library, and uses ML functions to build predictive models into a 4D analytic landscape.