9 – 11 May 2022
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit EMEA
Join Teradata at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit EMEA.
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit addresses the most significant challenges that data analytics leaders face as they build the innovative and adaptable organizations of the future.
Be sure to join this solution provider session featuring Teradata CTO Stephen Brobst and Arthur Toxidis, Principal Enterprise Architect, Loblaw Companies Limited:
Monday, 09 May 2022 / 15:15 – 15:45 BST
Demystifying Multi-Cloud Data Warehousing
This presentation will explore the cloud journey for large enterprises from on-prem to single cloud to hybrid and multi-cloud architectures. We will discuss real-world considerations that drive organizations, such as the largest food retailer in Canada, to hybrid and multi-cloud architectures. The critical success factors and enabling technologies for multi-cloud deployment will be described in detail. Mini-case studies for large enterprises in the banking and retail industries will be used to exemplify best practices and pitfalls.
- Learn why more than 75% of enterprises are pursuing hybrid and multi-cloud deployments.
- Learn why a robust multi-cloud architecture that facilitates collaboration across clouds rather than simple co-existence is a critical success factor.
- Learn about future directions and technical innovation that will drive the next generation of intelligent multi-cloud data platforms.
Tuesday, 10 May 2022 / 12:55 – 13:15 BST
Watch our theater session featuring Teradata Director, Ecosystem Architecture, David Jerrim:
How to engineer a data mesh to deliver value at scale.
The emerging Data Mesh pattern is gaining attention by demonstrating how organisations can deliver value faster by federating the development of data and analytic platforms. We will provide the Teradata perspective and discuss the importance of designing for end-to-end integration, scale, performance and re-use and discuss how Teradata can support Data Mesh deployments.
Visit us at booth 301 to:
- Speak to Teradata thought leaders about new revolutions in driving your business with data science and advanced analytics
- Discover how modernizing your data and analytics in the cloud can help protect and grow your enterprise during both stable and unstable times
- Understand how to deploy analytics at enterprise scale while balancing autonomy and governance
And much, much more.
Fill out the request form to schedule a 1:1 consult with a Teradata expert onsite!