Prometric Testing Centers - Register & Schedule Exams
All Teradata Certification exams are proctored and delivered through computer based testing at authorized Prometric Testing Centers. Prometric is the leading global provider of comprehensive testing and assessment services with IT testing facilities throughout the world.
Prior to scheduling Teradata exams: Review the TCPP Certification Security and Privacy Policies
How to schedule exams at Prometric:
- Schedule appointments on-line: Your correct and valid e-mail address will be required each time you schedule an exam. To begin registration, go to: www.prometric.com/Teradata
- Or contact a Prometric Regional Registration Center by telephone:
- Candidates in the USA & Canada may call Toll Free: 1-877-887-6868 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-877-887-6868 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Candidates in all other countries, go to www.prometric.com/teradata and choose “contact numbers” on the left navigation bar
* In India only- NIIT testing sites do not accept discount/promotional codes directly at the site. If you plan to register onsite, please visit the Prometric website and choose “Locate a Test Center” to find an alternative testing center.
Additional Information about your Prometric Registration:
- Exam Cost: Teradata exam fees will vary based on the exam taken and your location. Exam fees will display after you choose your exam title during the on-line registration process. You may pay Prometric with a credit card or exam voucher.
- Testing ID: Prometric assigns a unique alpha-numeric Testing ID to you during your first exam registration. Use the same Prometric testing ID each time you register for a Teradata exam. Your correct and valid e-mail address will be required each time you schedule an exam.
- Official Name: Ensure that your entire first and last name is spelled correctly as it appears on your official Government-issued photo ID.
- Cancellation: Prometric’s 24-hour cancellation and no-show policies will be in effect for exam appointments.
Re-Take Policy: Re-take violations are considered Security violations. To avoid re-take violations, please refer to the re-take policy prior to re-scheduling a failed exam.
Exam Completion and Results: Upon completing a Teradata exam at a Prometric Testing Center, Prometric will provide a printed hard copy “Notice of Exam Completion”. Keep this document for information you will need to retrieve your “Notice of Exam Results” when you log into the Teradata Certification Tracking System.
Need more information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions topic: Scheduling Exams