Register & Schedule Exams
Important Information about Upcoming Changes to the Teradata Certification Program:
Effective February 1, 2016, the Teradata Certified Professional Program (TCPP) will no longer be partnering with Prometric to deliver Teradata Certification exams. TCPP has decided to begin a new partnership with Pearson VUE for Teradata exam delivery services. The partnership with Pearson VUE will bring many benefits to our Teradata Certification candidates including an expanded, global testing channel, robust technology, enhanced security protocols, and best in class customer services.
Candidates may begin registering for exams at www.pearsonvue.com/teradata on January 26th, 2016. The first appointment dates available for scheduling will be on February 1st, 2016. In the meantime, Prometric will continue to register and test Teradata Certification candidates through the transition period (instructions below)
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about this transition. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email TCPP: Certification.Teradata@Teradata.com. The TCPP team is committed to making this transition seamless to our candidates and continuing to service our customers in a world class manner.
Prior to scheduling Teradata exams: Review the TCPP Certification Security and Privacy Policies and consider watching this short video so you know what to expect on test day (procedures may vary slightly between testing centers, so please call the center ahead of you appointment if you have questions).
How to schedule exams at Prometric:
- Schedule appointments on-line: Your correct and valid e-mail address will be required each time you schedule an exam. To begin registration, go to: www.prometric.com/Teradata
- Or contact a Prometric Regional Registration Center by telephone:
- Candidates in the USA & Canada may call Toll Free: 1-877-887-6868 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-877-887-6868 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Candidates in all other countries, go to www.prometric.com/teradata and choose “contact numbers” on the left navigation bar
* In India only- NIIT testing sites do not accept discount/promotional codes directly at the site. If you plan to register onsite, please visit the Prometric website and choose “Locate a Test Center” to find an alternative testing center.
Additional Information about your Prometric Registration:
- Exam Cost: Teradata exam fees will vary based on the exam taken and your location. Exam fees will display after you choose your exam title during the on-line registration process. You may pay Prometric with a credit card or exam voucher.
- Testing ID: Prometric assigns a unique alpha-numeric Testing ID to you during your first exam registration. Use the same Prometric testing ID each time you register for a Teradata exam. Your correct and valid e-mail address will be required each time you schedule an exam.
- Official Name: Ensure that your entire first and last name is spelled correctly as it appears on your official Government-issued photo ID.
- Cancellation: Prometric’s 24-hour cancellation and no-show policies will be in effect for exam appointments.
Re-Take Policy: Re-take violations are considered Security violations. To avoid re-take violations, please refer to the re-take policy prior to re-scheduling a failed exam.
Exam Completion and Results: Upon completing a Teradata exam at a Prometric Testing Center, Prometric will provide a printed hard copy “Notice of Exam Completion”. Keep this document for information you will need to retrieve your “Notice of Exam Results” when you log into the Teradata Certification Tracking System.
Need more information? Check our Frequently Asked Questions topic: Scheduling Exams