Teradata Warehouse Miner will help you discover meaningful new data patterns and trends. It contains an array of data profiling and mining functions ranging from data exploration and transformation to analytic model development and deployment that are performed directly in the Teradata Database. While most data mining solutions require analysts to extract data samples to build and run analytic models, Teradata Warehouse Miner allows you to analyze detailed data without data movement, streamlining the data mining process.
Features & Benefits
Teradata Warehouse Miner makes the most of your data warehousing capabilities with analytic technology that:
- Reduces the analytic modeling development cycle, allowing faster iterations to refine your model and increase analytic intelligence
- Simplifies data profiling and creation of an analytic data set with built-in intelligence, complementing any data mining tool
- Allows you to quickly and easily integrate models into business applications
- Accelerates model scoring, allowing you to analyze and score data in your warehouse efficiently
- Descriptive Statistics
- Transformation and Data Reduction Functions
- Statistical Tests
- Data Visualization
- Organization and Partitioning Functions
- Analytic Algorithms
- Model Management and Scoring
- Teradata Profiler
- Teradata ADS Generator
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Our retail experts have developed the tools and processes needed to help you successfully develop your business. We can assist you in any of your business needs including:
Active Data Warehousing and CRM at Overstock.com
Listen to Sam Peterson, Vice President and CTO of Overstock.com, tell how his company uses its system — including Teradata Warehouse Miner — not only for product pricing, but for an e-mail marketing strategy that gave them a 50% lift in revenue.
Listen to Podcast
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.