Teradata Value Analyzer (TVA) improves your profitability analytics by calculating a behavioral-based, enterprise-wide view of value — by customer, product, sales channel or organization. Instead of traditional value averages and summary information, TVA uses detailed activity data to create more accurate measurements of profitability and help you make strategic and tactical decisions in critical functions including marketing, product management, distribution and finance.
Features & Benefits
Teradata Value Analyzer can help many vital departments in your organization:
- Increase wallet share with effective targeting of campaigns and accurate segmentation of customers
- Access channel value, usage and optimization
- Design cost-effective, customer-centric offers
- Align investment in customer servicing and relationship management
- Minimize churn with relevant products and relationship pricing
- Clarity of cost and expense drivers for improved cost management
- A best in class logical and physical data model
- A graphical user interface (GUI) for business rules and parameters
- Professional Services Consultants with Data Warehousing & Profitability Expertise
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Discover how these additional Teradata products can boost productivity and efficiency across your business:
Teradata Value Analyzer: Profitability Analytics
See just how quickly Teradata Value Analyzer uncovers cost drivers with easy, yet comprehensive profitability analytics.
View Online Demo
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.