Adding relevance to every customer interaction is essential to creating highly personalized—and highly effective—marketing initiatives. With Teradata Relationship Manager, you have the automation tools needed to communicate with the right customers at the right moment with the right offer. And with the release of Teradata Relationship Manager V6.4 (formerly known as Teradata Relationship Manager), your capabilities now include a new user interface and inbound marketing features, along with out-of-box integration with Teradata Marketing Studio®.
Teradata Relationship Manager delivers easy access to: advanced segmentation and selection; multi-channel dialog; integrated optimization for offers and contacts; distributed self-service marketing; and other important capabilities that will help enhance your interactions with customers. Developed and optimized for use in industries with large numbers of prospects and channels, Teradata Relationship Manager provides a predictive analytics tool with unmatched performance and scalability. It’s an ideal platform to accommodate high volumes of users and detailed data analysis, as well as complex segmentations, analytics and event-based trigger marketing. With Teradata Relationship Manager, your marketing will have what it takes for increased personalization across multiple channels, as well as the ability to use shared local knowledge about customers and markets to add even greater relevance and ROI to your results.
Features & Benefits
Teradata Relationship Manager includes:
- Integration with Aprimo Marketing Studio®: Provides critical workflow and task choreography between Marketing Operations and Multi-channel Campaign Management to deliver best-in-breed workflows and communication plans for executing full-stream Integrated Marketing initiatives.
- Communication Manager: Provides selection, segmentation and dialog capabilities with advanced functionality
- Contact Optimizer: Helps monitor and control frequency of marketing communication to individuals across all programs
- Self Service Marketing (SSM): Allows local resources to create their own campaigns, with centralized control and reporting
- Rules Manager: Allows extensive customization of campaign selection, segmentation and execution
- Marketing Intelligence: Pre-built executive dashboard with more than 80 standard reports
- Channel Interaction Manager: Provides connectivity to external systems and channels, based on Teradata XML and web services
- Analytics: Suite of guided, business-user-oriented analytics available as a package or separately
- eMarketing- Bundled version of Strongmail, an on-premise email engine
Related Business Needs
Our retail experts have developed the tools and processes needed to help you successfully develop your business. We can assist you in any of your business needs including:
Teradata Relationship Manager Overview
Learn how easy it is for a marketing manager to use Teradata Relationship Manager with a walk-through that starts from a previous campaign results report through building a follow-up, multi-step e-mail campaign, including using the new split template feature.
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.