Enable a data fabric with seamless multi-system analytics for the Teradata Unified Data Architecture™ with Teradata QueryGrid™.
Learn about Teradata QueryGrid: Business Benefits, IT-Benefits,and Resources.
- No hassle analytics with a seamless data fabric across all of your data and analytical engines
- Get the most out of your data by taking advantage of specialized processing engines operating as a cohesive analytic environment
- Transparently harness the combined power of multiple analytic engines to address a business question
- Self-service data and analytics across all systems through SQL
- Automate and optimize use of your analytic systems through “push-down” processing across platforms
- Minimize data movement and process data where it resides
- Minimize data duplication
- Transparently automate analytic processing and data movement between systems
- Enable easy bi-directional data movement
- Integrated processing without administrative challenges
- Leverage the analytic power and value of your Teradata Database, Teradata Aster Database, open-source Presto and Hive for Hadoop, Oracle Database, and powerful languages such as SAS, Perl, Python, Ruby, and R.
- High performance query plans using data from other sources while using systems within the Teradata Unified Data Architecture such as passing workload priorities makes the best use of available resources