Today, trading partners are facing high and unnecessary costs due to Master Data Management (MDM) problems resulting from supply chain information inefficiencies and inaccurate data in transactions. Teradata Product Information Management (PIM) delivers a database management solution that provides flexibility, configurability and customizability that promotes a smooth flow of intra-company information and better control of supply chain processes.
Features & Benefits
Teradata Product Information Management provides an accurate and consistent product data foundation enabling you to leverage other business applications with the following benefits:
- Increased sales resulting from improved customer relationships
- Reduced out-of-stock positions and improved product assortments
- Reduced costs based on improved shipping accuracy in warehouse labor and logistics
- Reduced invoice errors help you avoid write-offs and deductions
- Product Life Cycle Maintenance
- Product Packaging Hierarchy Maintenance
- Relationship-Dependent Data Maintenance
- Internal/External Global Data Synchronization
- Trading Partner Portal
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Discover how these additional Teradata products can boost productivity and efficiency across your business:
The Value of Master Data Management
Find out how a Master Data Management solution from Teradata can be the key to enabling data integration and improving data quality within your warehouse environment.
View On-Demand Web Seminar
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.