Teradata Customer Data Integration (CDI) combines technology, processes and services to help you create and maintain an accurate, timely and complete view of the customer across multiple channels, business lines and organizations. Teradata CDI is based on Teradata Master Data Management (MDM) - the only solution that enables end-to-end master data management to support customer data integration.
Features & Benefits
Teradata CDI brings together proven powerful elements as it:
- Maintains a complete view of customers data to applications and individuals across the organization
- Identifies duplicate customers across multiple transaction systems
- Maintains definitive record in real time as transactional information changes
- Applies data cleansing, matching and merging rules to create a single and complete version of the customer
- CDI Reference Solution Accelerator
- Advanced Hierarchy Management Services
- Configurable Publishing Services
- Model Integration
- Customizable Workflows
- Customer Data Model Integration
- Data Quality Services
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Discover how these additional Teradata products can boost productivity and efficiency across your business:
Leveraging Unstructured Data for Enterprise Intelligence: Mining Gold from a Mountain of Text
Attend this on-demand web seminar and learn how text analytics help you gain greater insight into your business practices by extracting valuable data from call-center and repair notes, claim descriptions, e-mail content and more in the Teradata system using existing BI tools.
View On-Demand Web Seminar
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.