Quickly Explore New Data and Ideas with Minimal Cost and Risk:
Aster Analytics on AWS
Learn more about Teradata Aster Analytics on Amazon Web Services (AWS): Overview, Get Started, AWS Support, Services for AWS, Resources and Contact Us.
Rapidly experiment with data and analytics without any capital investment. Aster Analytics on AWS allows business analysts to combine machine learning, text, path, patterns, graph and statistics within a single workflow to tackle their most challenging business problem.
Teradata Aster Analytics on AWS is sold via the AWS marketplace, an online store that helps customers find, buy and immediately start using the software. AWS handles billing and payments, and software charges appear on your AWS bill.
GET IT NOW
- Create an analytic sandbox, with zero upfront capital costs, to test and prove ideas
- Speed up the entire analytic cycle by eliminating the time required to create, implement and administer an analytic infrastructure
- Quickly experiment, analyze data and allow yourself to “fail fast” with data already stored in the cloud
- Pay-as-you-go while you experiment with new analytic technology
- Reduce the procurement process from months to days or even hours
- Over 100 prebuilt, fully-parallel analytic functions that are accessible via SQL or R
- Advanced analytics at scale to experiment and iterate on massive volumes of data as long as needed
- Multi-genre analytics including machine learning, path, pattern, text, graph, statistics, integrated into a single workstream to address your most critical business challenges.
- Single system that supports multiple analytics and multiple users from business analyst to data scientist and R analyst
- Runs directly on AWS to maximize the value of your data in the cloud.