Seamless Analytics, for Any Use Case, Within One Solution
Learn about Teradata Aster Analytics: Features, Benefits, Success Stories, Deployment Options, Demos and Support.
Now business analysts and data scientists alike can execute a wide variety of multi-genre analytics techniques such as:
- Customers path to conversion (Path Analytics)
- Customers sentiment analysis (Text Analytics)
- Influencer analysis (Graph)
- Parts failure prediction (Machine Learning)
- Sensor and Machine data analytics
Benefits of Aster Analytics
- Ingest, prep, and analyze data within a single interface, at speed and scale
- Create data visualizations and operationalize insights,
- Easy-to-use and understand analytics to support a data-driven culture throughout your business
- Discover previously untouched or unknown markets, identify new products ideas, discover new customer segments and identify methods to outsmart the competition
- Integrate big data analytics from a single solution for the most efficient use of IT manpower
See More Success Stories
4 Flexible Deployment Options
How to Prevent Customer Churn in Financial Services
See how financial institutions do path and pattern analysis, combined with statistical predictive analysis, to identify common customer behaviors and proactively detect customers at risk of churn.
Grow Loyalty of Influential Customers
See how you can identify your influential customers and grow their loyalty with speed and minimal effort using the Teradata Aster Analytics.
Get access to on-demand Aster training, insights from Aster industry experts, helpful articles and Aster product documentation.
Support Portal / Teradata at Your Service (TAYS)
Support capabilities and community resources at your fingertips reduce the time it takes to resolve technical issues.