Now you can further accelerate analytic model development and the deployment of SAS analytics by pushing more of the work inside the Teradata Database. The SAS and Teradata Analytic Advantage Program leverages the strengths of two technology leaders to get your IT and business analysts working more closely together. The best technology in the hands of the right people makes for a powerful combination.
This recently updated program comes bundled with everything you need for fast results – including mentoring and a comprehensive suite of services – to help you realize more effective business outcomes and higher productivity across your enterprise.
Features & Benefits
Key customer benefits include:
More accurate results leading to improved decision making.
Streamlined analytic data preparation steps to improve efficiency and reduce time to analytic results.
Faster model development and deployment to improve productivity and free up analytics team to tackle challenging issues.
Reduced data movement, redundancy and latency by leveraging in-database processing.
Meeting model governance and regulatory requirements by verifying scoring processes and auditability when called upon.
The Analytic Advantage Program includes one of three packages of bundled SAS software.
- SAS Analytic Advantage Express for Teradata: For a department/group whose primary interest is statistical discovery, analysis and data visualization. This group may wish to begin exploring in-database analytic model development and deployment capability.
- SAS Analytic Advantage Advanced for Teradata: For established and expanding analytic organizations interested in broadening their statistical and data mining efforts and utilizing in-database analytic capability in a more significant way.
- SAS Analytic Advantage Enterprise for Teradata: For mature analytic organizations who maintain a large and diverse portfolio of analytic models.
Any of the SAS packages can be paired with Teradata’s data warehouse package that includes the following:
- Teradata Purpose-Built Platform Family: A wide range of platforms to meet customers’ business
requirements, from a departmental data mart to a comprehensive active enterprise intelligence platform.
- Teradata Database: Designed with a unique internal parallel architecture to simplify system administration and analytic application development
- Teradata Data Set Builder for SAS: An SQL generator that automates data exploration and preparation tasks
Review Primary Components
Teradata and SAS
This alliance between SAS, the leader in business intelligence and analytical software and services, and Teradata, the global leader in enterprise data warehousing, offers you exciting opportunities to exploit the best of both companies' core strengths
How can we help?
Contact us for insights and answers for your questions.