Learn What's New with SAS® In-Database Analytics for Teradata through this On-Demand Webcast.
Listen to real-world examples, including one bank's reduction in data modeling and deployment time from months to days – while analyzing all of its available data rather than just a small sampling. For More Information and to Register.
SAS and Teradata formed a strategic partnership to provide customers with a unique and differentiated value proposition that exploits the best of both vendors’ core strengths in data warehousing and analytical BI solutions.
The foundation of the SAS and Teradata partnership focuses on creating the ability to run and optimize key SAS analytic processes within the Teradata database engine — leveraging SAS analytical functions to utilize and exploit the core parallel processing inherent to the enterprise data warehouse from Teradata architecture. The result is higher-performance run-times, lower TCO, reduced data movement and redundancy, and faster analytical model development and processing.
Benefits of SAS and Teradata Working Together
- Faster time to market by implementing best practices, reducing data movement and leveraging parallel processing technology
- World-class SAS analytic tools, solutions and applications integrated with the enterprise data warehouse from Teradata offers more choices to our joint customers
- Maximizes the utility of your existing investments while controlling your costs
- Improved efficiency allows users to focus on developing more analytics while leveraging their existing environments
- Transparent integration between SAS and Teradata
The SAS and Teradata Advantage Program
Enables you to more quickly and effectively leverage SAS’ market-leading software within Teradata’s enterprise data warehouse environment. It consists of new bundled product and service offerings designed to help you quickly realize, and act on, analytic-driven decisions that will positively impact your business’ bottom line.
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering for Teradata
Complete money laundering protection with full anti-money laundering compliance.
- SAS and Teradata Analytic Advantage Program: is designed for companies requiring in-database analytics and consists of pre-packaged hardware, software and services that accelerate deployment of SAS Analytics within the Teradata Active Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- SAS and Teradata Optimization Services Advantage Program: allows existing Teradata and SAS customers to more quickly and effectively leverage SAS’ market-leading software within Teradata’s EDW environment.
- SAS and Teradata Business Insight Advantage Program: is an end-to-end offering to simplify data management (data integration, data quality, data warehousing), accelerate analytic data exploration and gain business insights to make effective decisions.
- SAS Credit Risk Advantage for Teradata: An integrated best-of-class solution to address the need to optimize data management and governance as part of a regulatory credit risk offering.
- Teradata Appliance for SAS®: leverages a highly scalable Teradata appliance - Model 720 - to support the model development process – allowing organizations to get better answers and act on them more quickly to derive significant business value in near real time. The Model 720 is a update to the Model 700 and employs a new architecture to provide significant performance improvements.
- SAS Warranty Analysis for Teradata: allows manufacturing companies to leverage data across the service chain to significantly reduce the detection to correction cycle of warranty and quality issues and as a result improve the quality of their products and competitively differentiate themselves in the market.
The Business Analytic Innovation Center
Allows clients to transforms their ideas into opportunities and their data into a strategic asset. Supported by a state of the art analytical environment, emphasis is on doing analytics differently as opposed to focusing on how to so the same analytics faster and more efficiently.