Benefits of Partnership
- Tightly integrate MapR in your Teradata Unified Data Architecture as a data platform for quickly capturing, storing, exploring, and refining large volumes of data
- Enterprise-grade Hadoop gives you same SLAs for Hadoop as enterprise data warehouse with built-in HA, disaster recovery, security, and multi-tenancy
- 2-7x higher performance than alternative Hadoop distributions
- Teradata & MapR enable customers to manage data with less hardware and FTE costs
- Easy data movement, integration, and application development with 100% POSIX-compliant NFS
- One data platform for all your Hadoop and NoSQL applications
Teradata & MapR Joint Solutions
MapR is the only Hadoop distribution that provides a POSIX-compliant data platform and a read/write NFS interface. This allows companies to use tools such as Teradata Parallel Transporter directly with MapR. POSIX/NFS is the most open source “connector” there is – enabling users to easily move data in/out of Hadoop.
MapR + Teradata = Best-In-Class Big Data Analytics
Teradata QueryGrid with MapR Hadoop
Teradata QueryGrid: Teradata Database-to-Hadoop provides a SQL interface for transferring data between Teradata Database and remote Hadoop clusters.
|4.0.2 ||TD 14.10|