Technology today is converging from all sides, bringing you new challenges and opportunities daily with blending of voice, video, and data; digitization of content; DVR time-shift programming; and broadband distribution.
Differentiate your business and succeed with a deeper level of customer and channel understanding with Teradata Media Logical Data Model (LDM), the most extensible industry-specific LDM available. Combined with our Teradata Communications Data Warehouse Roadmap our experience in the media and entertainment industry, this LDM provides a blueprint for designing an enterprise data warehouse that reflects your business model and helps you achieve your objectives.
Features & Benefits
The Teradata Media LDM will help you integrate business intelligence (BI) with your day-to-day business decisions to:
- Maximize revenue creation potential
- Reduce the cost of irrelevant advertising
- Increase cost per thousand/CPMs and cost per customer/CPCs
- Identify the user profiles of the best responders for any selected ad campaign
- Track the best-performing ads by type, page, position on page, time period, display channel and viewer segment
- List the profile of users viewing ads that result in the best improvements in take rates for a company’s products or services
- Understand, by title or group of titles, which territories and rights are available to sell and when
- Know what titles and rights are available for a given territory
- Easily access descriptive information about each title, such as multiple synopses, ratings, releases and genre, cast, director and producer information
- Access previous contract license agreements and their revenue, both fixed amounts and royalties, to easily determine current asset value
- Track revenue by title, territory, right, historically back to inception of a title for audit purposes
Teradata Media LDM has 66 subject areas and more than 900 entities that support analytics on industry data such as:
- Advertisement Orders and Viewing
- Title Versions, Performance, Exploitation
- Rights (In and Out)
- Rights Contractual Obligations
- Rights Financial Performance
- Industry Externals
- Forecasting and Model Scores
- Assortment/Category Management
- Inventory Management
- Promotion Management and Effectiveness
- Catalog Sales
- Content Management
- Customer Value
- Product Purchase Behavior
- Vendor Management
- Loyalty Program Support
- Serialized Item Support (Track and Trace)
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Discover how these additional Teradata products can boost productivity and efficiency across your business:
Home Entertainment Industry Benefiting from Teradata Solutions
Learn about the challenges facing global home entertainment companies and how Teradata helps studios and retailers improve data and supply chain challenges. Ted Garcia also discusses why Capgemini partners with Teradata, a leading provider of BI.
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.