The constantly conflicting demands of healthcare providers, health plans, plan sponsors, consumers, drug companies, and government agencies and regulations make it challenging to provide high quality healthcare while maintaining competitive costs.
Meet the challenges by creating a single view of your enterprise with the Teradata Healthcare Data Model (HCDM). This powerful data model provides a blueprint for designing an integrated data warehouse that reflects your organization's objectives. Combined with the Teradata Healthcare Data Integration Roadmap, it lets you:
- Create an ideal framework for a wide range of knowledge applications
- Launch new lines of business
- Support new payment models
- Meet evolving government mandates
Features & Benefits
Teradata Healthcare Data Model provides a wide variety of benefits to help your organization gain a competitive edge and deliver better customer service, including:
- Integrated base of strategic business and clinical information — a single source for greater administrative efficiency, more seamless care management, tighter customer andsupplier relationships, and moreaccurate pricing.
- Strengthened competitive advantage — added insight into every aspect of yourorganization — insight you can use tonegotiate more favorable contracts, segment customers better or identify greater cost savings.
- Reduced development and implementation effort — having an enterprise Data Model reduces time to first value and implementation risk for enterprise across functional applications. In addition, the Teradata Healthcare Data Model significantly reduces the time it takes to design your enterprise data warehouse.
- Maximized return on investment — the Teradata Healthcare Data Model establishes a base for adding more applications and capabilities to exploit your data. As you add more applications and capabilities, your initial ROI increases exponentially.
- Modular architecture — lets you design and implement a data warehouse strategy one functional area at a time.
- Episodes of Care
- Care Management Guidelines
- Health Savings Account
- Lab Tests and Results
- Prescribed Treatments
- Drug Pricing
- Subjective Patient Observations
- Capitation Payments
- Client Groups
- Disease Management
- Personal Health Records
- Financial Data, such as General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Discover how these additional Teradata products can boost productivity and efficiency across your business:
Analytics and the Commercial Healthcare Industry
Learn how analytics drive innovation for commercial healthcare companies and how they are being used to manage and control administrative and medical costs and to improve the wellness of their population.
Listen to Podcast
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.