We congratulate all 2016 EPIC Award winners and finalists!
We encourage you to create and issue your own EPIC release.
- You may download the EPIC Awards news release template and distribute on or after September 13, 2016.
Using this template does not eliminate the need to obtain Teradata’s approval, but it does expedite the Teradata approval process.
- This news release template is provided only as a basic guideline. You are welcome to modify the content so that your recognition is highlighted clearly, and to insert links to your own website directing readers to additional information related to the project for which you have been recognized. Please use your company’s news release format and your own graphics and style standards.
- Winners and Finalists awards logo can be downloaded from here
- Send your final news release to Mike O'Sullivan,firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional questions can be directed to Mike OSullivan by email or by calling 513-377-7390 (and MAY be the better option during the week of PARTNERS)
- You may issue your release as soon as he confirms approval.
- You must issue the release as your own, not as a joint release with Teradata.