Carriers are being held to more rigorous quality-of-service guarantees, greater transparency on all financial transactions, and vast increases in the number of new business relationships. To compete, you must move faster than ever to capture data from new transaction sources and integrate that information with traditional business data.
The Teradata Communications Data Integration Roadmap (DIR) is a visual reference model that shows you how you can support your strategic business values and decisions based on a foundation of integrated data. Combined with the Communications Data Model, it provides value by ensuring a business-driven perspective to data warehouse design and usage. This DIR forges linkage from the highest strategic levels of your company down to the basic business information as captured in day-to-day operational data.
Features & Benefits
The Teradata Communications DIR model captures 30 years of Teradata best practices in designing and implementing data models and planning warehouses for companies like yours to help you:
- Align your enterprise strategy with specific business improvement opportunities
- Enhance interdepartmental communication and understanding
- Find the best roadmap for data warehouse growth
- Identify next steps in implementing your integrated data warehouse
- Monitor data warehouse implementation progress
- Define business improvement opportunities to support the strategy
- Accelerate time to market by leveraging Teradata knowledge
- Show information and data needed for analysis
- Attack the correct business problem areas
- Synchronize business decisions
- Reduce costs by reusing data and knowledge
Major elements represented in the Teradata DIR model include:
- Corporate Objectives and Strategy
- Business Improvement Opportunities
- Business Questions
- Key Performance Indicators
- Integrated Data Model
- Specific Products and Services From Teradata That Support the Model
Review Primary Components
Related Business Needs
Discover how these additional Teradata products can boost productivity and efficiency across your business:
Analyzing Customer Behavioral Data in Time to Make a Difference
Brian Griffith, Gaming Industry Consultant for the Teradata, discusses the primary business analytics trends in the gaming industry and how various industries are effectively leveraging their data
How can we help?
Contact us for insight and answers to your questions.