Marketing Asset Manager
If you’re like many other enterprise marketing professionals, you’ve invested a lot of time and money into developing your digital assets — from variations of your company logo and templates to well-researched whitepapers and sales collateral. To eliminate any roadblocks that may be preventing your team from taking full advantage of your compliant capital, the Teradata Marketing Asset Manager can provide a single-spot storage location that your team and other people throughout your organization can access easily.
This technology eases the effort of locating and sharing current versions of materials throughout the enterprise. Asset management software can also help you achieve other marketing objectives:
- Find out how individuals and teams are using marketing collateral to improve future campaigns.
- Eliminate version-control issues by ensuring only the most-up-to-date materials are accessible for use.
- Improve access and use of approved collateral with a searchable digital asset library.
- Maintain corporate standards with automated approvals and branding control.
- Order custom or static materials through print-on-demand capabilities.
Case in Point: With 50 offices in eight different regional marketing areas, Johnson Financial Group needed to improve its processes for developing marketing collateral. The organization significantly improved efficiencies when it implemented Teradata Marketing Asset Manager, because it allowed regional offices to easily access and reuse compliant materials. Marketing managers throughout the organization can now efficiently provide strong, cohesive messaging to target consumers. To learn more about how marketing asset management has helped Johnson Financial Group, download the Johnson Financial Group case study.