Teradata Launches New Marketing Operations Solution for Managing Global Data-Driven Businesses - 3/11/2014
Marketing Studio 9 promises value, accountability and performance through the most in-depth solution ever for marketers
Contact: John K. Sawyer - Director, Global Corporate Communications – Marketing Applications
LOS ANGELES, California – Teradata Marketing Summit 2014 — Teradata Corp. (NYSE: TDC), the leading analytic data platforms, applications and services company, today announced global availability of Marketing Studio 9, the latest version of its industry-leading Marketing Operations solution. Marketing Studio 9, part of the Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud, delivers on the vision of connecting a company’s marketing campaigns with its internal operations and marketing spend activity to enable better, faster decisions through a data-driven approach to all marketing efforts and processes.
Marketing Studio 9’s comprehensive offering also enriches both the product and technology experience of its users -- today’s most advanced marketers. Now, thanks to the wide range of user-experience enhancements to the technology platform, companies can manage campaigns, spending and internal operations all through one global view, and drive trustworthy measurable results.
In a recent industry report from Gartner, Inc., Teradata was for the 12th straight year named a category leader in Marketing Resource Management (MRM). The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management, published February, 4, 2014, positions vendors based on completeness of vision in the Marketing Resource Management market and on their ability to execute to that vision.
Marketing Operations: It’s About Value, Accountability, Performance
The Teradata Integrated Marketing Cloud comprises solutions for Marketing Operations, Campaign Management, Digital Messaging, and Analytics. Teradata’s Marketing Operations solutions help CMOs at enterprise and mid-size firms account for every dollar they spend, a must-have capability in today’s tight economic climate. Teradata Marketing Studio has helped Teradata customers to:
• Gain 100%, real-time visibility into marketing spend;
• Reduce operational costs up to 45%;
• Reduce review/approval turn-around time by 50%;
• Save 20% of critical budget by cutting unwanted spend;
• Enable real-time visibility into marketing activity and campaign performance allowing the marketer to make more agile and in- campaign adjustments; and,
• Manage mission critical marketing processes regardless of industry.
“Many of the world’s most advanced marketing operations organizations, run by some of the most sophisticated marketers across the globe, have come to rely on and manage their people, processes, and assets through Teradata’s Marketing Operations solutions,” said Teradata’s Darryl McDonald, president, Marketing Applications. “In developing Marketing Studio 9, we focused on continuing to enhance our technology, platform and ease of use to meet the evolving needs of today’s data-driven businesses, so they can drive results that increase the asset value of their brands.”
Key Enhancements of Marketing Studio 9
Technology improvements have been made across the board to the installation and customization framework, services architecture, configuration management, and platform support, plus new REST API extensions make integrations easier and lower-cost. Likewise, key new user features run the gamut, and include but are not limited to improvements in the following core capabilities:
• Calendar - With a greatly expanded view of their marketing world, marketers are now better equipped to understand campaign plans and find opportunities to create more value in the market. Better, faster decisions will come from these insights.
• Spend Central - A new visual interface of Spend Management improves visibility into spend summaries and insights, allowing users to analyze spend through visualization and click-through analysis and to adjust forecasted spend across campaigns quickly based on business needs.
• Message Boards - New collaboration capabilities add efficiency and effectiveness into team communication. Users can now view, respond, and track all related communication without leaving the application.
• Annotations - Improved reviewer experience makes the approval process better by enabling individuals and groups to view and comment on creative materials and documents with ease.
• User Experience - Enhanced user interfaces make adoption fast and easy. Users have flexibility in job request initiation, mobile access, workflow design and project and task management.
• Marketing Asset Management – The ability to centralize marketing assets in a common repository provides immediate global access to branded content for easier, faster use.
“International Speedway Corp. (ISC) has depended on Teradata Marketing Studio as a world-class workflow solution for managing and controlling our global creative processes for many years. The tool has helped us expand our campaign volume more than five-fold without expanding our marketing resources, and we now deploy more than 1,000 campaigns a year. The enhancements in Marketing Studio 9, especially the collaborative Message Boards, Spend Central and Marketing Calendar features, will enable us to use the solution far more broadly, and improve our overall marketing performance. We look forward to working more collaboratively and efficiently with each other and with Teradata,” said Jenelle Kueter, senior manager, Enterprise Applications, with ISC.
Teradata Marketing Studio 9 is immediately available throughout the world and in eight languages. For more information, go to www.teradata.com.
• 2014 Magic Quadrant for Marketing Resource Management
• Data-Driven Marketing Survey 2015
• Book Microsite: Big Data Marketing
For more information about Teradata’s solutions for data-driven marketing, visit www.teradata.com.
About TeradataTeradata (NYSE: TDC), a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing applications, and consulting services, helps organizations become more competitive by increasing the value of their data and customer relationships. Visit teradata.com for details.Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.Teradata is a trademark or registered trademark of Teradata Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Share this post: